Kurplink/GamerGreen Official Contest Rules
$10,000 College Giveaway Rules
No Purchase Required to Enter
- Eligibility: GamerGreen Contests (the “Contest(s)”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 (Fifty) states who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of GamerGreen, its agents, its agencies, partners, clients and affiliates their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is GamerGreen.com and its parent company, Kurplink, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 4653 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 308-134, San Diego, CA 92130.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The contest will run 6/1/2017 through midnight 1/31/2018
- Entry: Visit your local retailer to find “Kurplink” vending capsules in National Entertainment Network, LLC owned bulk amusement vending machines. You may find Kurplink slips in some and not all of the capsules. Some vending machines may not have any Kurplink slips in any of the capsules. You must create a Kurplink or GamerGreen account to begin logging codes/points (G-Tickets). To enter into our random drawing, a user account must accumulate at least 62,250 points (G-Tickets) from Kurplink vending capsule codes only. No purchase necessary to enter; see below for details.
- Selection: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will randomly select the name of the winner after reviewing and confirming code entries received during the Entry Period. There will be one (1) winner selected that has met the requirements of the contest giveaway. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible user entries during the Entry Period. The potential winner will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Contest.
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- Prize: One (1) prize of $10,000 will be awarded in the form of a contribution to a Path2College 529 College Savings Plan account (ARV $10,000). The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) associated with receipt or use of a prize and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other costs, fees and expenses not explicitly stated herein. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. No substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value. The winner must confirm his/her eligibility by completing, and returning a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release and W-9, within five (5) business days, or the Prize (defined above) will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release, Indemnification and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and Contest Entities, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees) (“Losses”) of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Contest, participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or acceptance, possession, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (f) injury, death and/or damage to persons or property; or (g) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Contest Entities, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives from any and all Losses of any kind that may be asserted against or incurred by Sponsor or any Contest Entity at any time in connection with the entries, or otherwise relating to entrant’s participation in the Contest, including without limitation claims concerning the infringement upon or violation of any intellectual property or other rights. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Contest Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Contest Results: To request the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Contest you are requesting the winners for) to GamerGreen List 4653 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 308-134, San Diego, CA 92130. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE/WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Kurplink/GamerGreen Contests are open to residents of the 50 US & DC who are 18 yrs. or older at time of Entry. The contest will run 6/1/2017 through midnight 1/31/2018. Odds of winning a Contest drawing determined by the number of eligible Entries received for that drawing. AMOE: To receive one (1) code valued at one (1) G-Ticket without purchase, mail a handwritten self-addressed stamped envelope with your GamerGreen account email address clearly written, and postmarked (15) days prior to contest end date to: GamerGreen’s $10,000 College Giveaway Contest Request, 4653 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 308-134, San Diego, CA 92130. One request per outer handwritten envelope.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
ALL OTHER GAMERGREEN TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY