If our FAQ’s below do not answer your questions, please Contact Us using the form at the end of this page.
Our shipping times vary from 5 to 15 business days. If you have not received your product(s) after 3 weeks, please contact us.
Earning & Redeeming Points Is Easy:
- Register your GamerGeen Account
- Grab Your Prize – Currently found in all claw machines with the GamerGreen logo
- Enter Your Code – Found on the item you just won..keep an eye out for scratch-offs.
- Bank Your G-Tickets– After entering your code, you’ll see your GamerGreen account grow with G-Tickets!
- Redeem – Shop online through our redemption portal for lots of great prizes
A Rewards & Loyalty Program That Starts At The Claw Machine!
Feeling lucky at that claw machine? The smartest lucky players join our free GamerGreen loyalty rewards program that earns you valuable gaming points (G’s) every time you win at your favorite claw machine. Redeem rewards points for gift cards, electronics, and even trips. Plus you’ll be invited to exclusive, members-only sweepstakes and programs.
We’re currently only based in the United States. If there’s not a GamerGreen enabled machine in your city, you can send us a request here.
GamerGreen has partnered with our great friends at National Entertainment Network to expand across the United States. You can visit them here.
In July 2015, the value of the G-Tickets changed across all GamerGreen products and prizes.
Here’s the breakdown on how we’ve changed the value of the G-Tickets:
1 G-Ticket = 1,000 G-Tickets
So, whatever number of G-Tickets you had in your wallet have been multiplied by 1,000! Items in the GamerGreen Store have also been altered to reflect this change.
There may be some old print/posters that reflect single digit G-Ticket amounts. These posters and other print materials are out of date.
The differences in prizes you’ll win out of the claw machine are as follows:
Prize Pagoda: Inside the Prize Pagoda you will find one of two types of coins.
- Silver Coin: Worth 1,000 G-Tickets
- Gold Coin: Worth 5,000 G-Tickets
Gold Coins are harder to find and are much more rare, but they’re out there! Every machine is stocked with a Gold Coin.
Luck of the Claw: Inside a Luck of the Claw pillowbox you will find a playing card with a GamerGreen code on it worth 2,000 G-Tickets
Plush Tags: Select machines have scratch-off codes attached to plush tags that are are up to max 2,500 G-Tickets.
- View our Online Map of our Machine locations. Must be a member to view.
- You can find our codes on toys and products currently in machines across the United States in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- Spring 2015 we’ll be expanding to more machines in more cities in those states.
Not all of the prizes in Sugarloaf machines have our codes yet. They are slowly being added as new merchandise is added to certain machines across the country.
The Daily Challenge is a mini game that you play for free where you earn G-Tickets for your accomplishments. You will be able to play to earn tickets!
The game timer will reset every 4 hours. Keep an eye out for different mini games.
The Goal Keeper is a spot for you to select the prize you are working for. Just click the button, or browse the store and click the blue “add to goal keeper” button and as Matt3756 says – shabang! It’s displayed as your goal.
If you are a GamerGreen player please login first before asking your question, login here.