Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
Sharing is caring!
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
DISCLAIMER: Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. Colors may vary. Product may be replaced with similar product of equal value. All sales are final. GamerGreen is not responsible for faulty or defective items. Prices subject to change without notice.