Inspired by oversized cast iron ovens dating back hundreds of years in Europe, the Goose Pot is the largest cooking pot made by Le Creuset at 15.5 quarts.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Oval French Oven, 15.5 Qt.
Inspired by oversized cast iron ovens dating back hundreds of years in Europe, the Goose Pot is the largest cooking vessel made by Le Creuset at 15 1/2 quarts. With its deep sidewalls and secure lid, the Goose Pot locks in heat and moisture to fully cook even the largest stuffed birds. While it may be a less popular choice for holiday gatherings than turkey or chicken, goose is actually quite rich and flavorful, covered with more fat than other roasting birds, but revealing primarily lean meat underneath. Many chefs appreciate the texture and flavor of goose fat and set it aside for other uses like frying and even preserving. This coveted ingredient also extends far beyond holiday meals into everyday cooking, storing frozen for more than one year.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
DISCLAIMER: Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. Colors may vary. Product may be replaced with similar product of equal value. All sales are final. GamerGreen is not responsible for faulty or defective items. Prices subject to change without notice.