Electrical circuits are your friends.
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts